Bumper cover replacement cost

BriTess

Reaction score
I walked out to my car today to notice that someone hit and cracked the front bumper of my 02 sedan while it was parked at work. It is pretty damaged in one spot and I am looking to get it replaced. My question for you guys is about how much should I be looking to spend to get the bumper replaced and painted?

eolife22

Reaction score
probably -400-500 depending if u get an oem bumper brand new

eolife22

Reaction score
see if u can go to the junk yard and get a used oem bumper . this should bring the cost down some

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd hit up a junk yard first if you can (you can find one through car-part.com). If that's not an option, try Rock-auto.com. If OEM is not an option, I've heard some good things about certa-fit.

You'll probably pay more for paint if you have it done professionally.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I saw some front bumpers on amazon for like $60. Not too sure about the quality though.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There are some preferred aftermarket options, even through ebay, so don't rule that out.

Better to try local scrap yards/car-part.com, as your cheapest OEM replacement option.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I agree with the junk yard. They can get real cheap especially if it's pull your own. You might get lucky and find one painted the color you need too.

Back