Calling out Mark Scott aka Bxflyist6thgen..

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Really Mark? Please tell me how your always on MySpace, you read my messages and don't bother writing back. Not only that but you said you shipped them out? Now your saying I can pick them up? Stop playing games. I was in bx and I have pictures to prove it. The accident wasn't bad if he was on AIM when he told me his cousin had shipped out the rims and YOU told me all you got was a amputed toe and pins in your foot. Your not in the hospital that long for that garbage. Stop b/sin you got 72 hrs to send me the money or rims or I'm taking legal matters homie. Dam thief.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Really Mark? Please tell me how your always on MySpace, you read my messages and don't bother writing back. Not only that but you said you shipped them out? Now your saying I can pick them up? Stop playing games. I was in bx and I have pictures to prove it. The accident wasn't bad if he was on AIM when he told me his cousin had shipped out the rims and YOU told me all you got was a amputed toe and pins in your foot. Your not in the hospital that long for that garbage. Stop b/sin you got 72 hrs to send me the money or rims or I'm taking legal matters homie. Dam thief.

i know he was here 2, i seen him, i actually told him how to get to your house lol.. Gotta love Ghinni's from NY

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Not only that.. But if you were in the hospital you would have a million comments saying "get well soon, are you ok?" etc etc. You don't have that.. Yet you have one saying "Wow you came home? What's the occasion" ad that was 8/2-8/3. So its obvious you aint in no hospital. Don't give me that.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Mark!!!
Male
21 years old
BRONX, Alabama
United States
Last Login: 7/08/2007

MySpace URL:

http://www.myspace.com/mdotdatnigga

^^ Saids you logged in today..

Msg #1 - 03 Aug 2007, 10:03 AM - Yo, I noticed you were online yesterday and you read my message.. I still haven't gotten anything from you. Nore a call or the rims period. If everything your telling me is true you woulda been contacting your cousin and given me the tracking #. I've saved all the m/o receipts, UPS and all the convos. Once again.. (305) 300 4921.

^ You didnt read that one either..

Msg #2 - 31 Jul 2007, 04:33 PM - Yo, u plan on calling me anytime soon? I need to speak to you.. (305) 300 4921. Im sure there's a phone there you can use.. Your parents, bro's anyones.. Thanks again man.

Ive been really patient now but fuqk that.. I worked hard for those $700. Once again.. You have 72 hrs to send me either the money or the rims or I will take legal action.. I have all your info btw.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
ER!CA ANit@

1 Aug 2007 8:03 PM

holyyyy shyt u actually came home today!! whats the occasion??? :p

There's the comment, I was talking about. Date saids 8/1 but I thought you were in the Hospital?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Hmm sounds like he is def a deadbeat...i say just go on and take legal action...this is complete bull **** to do this..if he was in the hospital why doesn't he just refund the money?? So are u going to Bama to see him bunniez?

Maybe you should start messaging his friends on myspace for more info? maybe even contact myspace and see if they can help you out haha

Does he live in Bama or NYC?? I thought he lived in NYC??

I am sending you a pm though

Last edited:

thatonedude

Reaction score
make sure you cut his balls off so he cant offspring any ****en thief kids

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Hmm sounds like he is def a deadbeat...i say just go on and take legal action...this is complete bull **** to do this..if he was in the hospital why doesn't he just refund the money?? So are u going to Bama to see him bunniez?

Maybe you should start messaging his friends on myspace for more info? maybe even contact myspace and see if they can help you out haha

Does he live in Bama or NYC?? I thought he lived in NYC??

I am sending you a pm though

PM Replied. Thanks for all your help =]]

jackhunt321

Reaction score
Just send the rims have have some integrity man! Otherwise you ARE a low life POS and stay the **** out jerk off. SEND HIM THE RIMS HE PAID his hard earned money for!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
alright I don't know of any way to "lock" a profile.. so I changed his pw so he can't log in and change anything.

If things are resolved... obviously the account will be restored. Bunnies just please keep us updated so us mods know what's going on and what we can/should do

Back