Callmeevans 1999 Accord

callmeevan

Reaction score
Whats up guys? Im new figured id start by posting my accord, nothing special yet, only 150,000kms, just threw some visuals on it to get me going...

8k HIDS
Mugen Style Front Lip
Aftermarket Headlights
Yellowtop Battery

Pic of stereo is in my civic... im rebuilding the enclosure for my accord in the trunk... going to be 9cubic feet box ported for 35-40hz..

(2) 15" Kicker L7's
Kicker zx2500.1
1/0 Tsunami Wiring Kit

IMG_3973.jpg

accorddd.jpg

accord.jpg

Going to start building the car up for turbo (hopefully :D)

jcast.01

Reaction score
damm i was gnna put two 15s two but sh** had to comeup :(.clean car btw

callmeevan

Reaction score
damm i was gnna put two 15s two but sh** had to comeup :(.clean car btw

Thanks man, yeah they hit pretty damn good.. the enclosure i had before was only like 6.5cubic feet including the port...so im pretty excited to hear it when i get the new box done.

jcast.01

Reaction score
dats hella clean.i already had my 15s too but i had 2 sell em.are u running an aftermarket alt.cus the way i had it was big three 2 gauge ground and power and a cap.and it ddnt dim but they tld me caps are pointless

callmeevan

Reaction score
dats hella clean.i already had my 15s too but i had 2 sell em.are u running an aftermarket alt.cus the way i had it was big three 2 gauge ground and power and a cap.and it ddnt dim but they tld me caps are pointless

Just running the stock altenator for now, im gona be searching for a HO altenator pretty soon, the yellowtop does a pretty good job for now in my civ. Caps arent completely useless, but definitely the last thing i'd invest in when it comes to electrical for a bigger system.

jcast.01

Reaction score
yea im proply going to do one 15 for now i have to collect more $.i just bought ff type 1s so its all good.

callmeevan

Reaction score
yea im proply going to do one 15 for now i have to collect more $.i just bought ff type 1s so its all good.

Im assuming your looking for more SPL then Sound Quality if your going for 15's, i always liked FI BTL's or Kicker Squares from my preference.. What did you own before?

Got pics of your accord? From avatar it looks sick

eggs

Reaction score
car looks good that system must bump like crazy... 15's are a little to much bass for me lol

but drop that thing before you turbo it but good work so far :thumbsup:

welcome to site happy modding

Back