can u hook up SUBS with out using RCA outputs?

Bond4387

Reaction score
buy a new headunit. you'll get a crisp sound from your headunit than anything else.

Lol I thought he was trying to get his subs to work?
If you want more crisp sounds, get better mids and 6x9's. (They work much better with a better head unit though lol)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Do you only have one set of of preouts? If you have more than one, try a different one. I would also agree on hooking your rca's to another audio source like a home stereo/boom box/etc before you do anything. If you can test your amp on someone else's car, that may tell you alot as well.

dynasty

Reaction score
Lol I thought he was trying to get his subs to work?
If you want more crisp sounds, get better mids and 6x9's. (They work much better with a better head unit though lol)

haha, you gotta read the first post bud. he said that he hooked up the RCA to his headunit but it doesn't work. he wanted to use an alternative for the RCA output to the subs. but i recommended him to buy a new headunit than doing that alternative because you will guaranteed to get the quality sound you would want from hooking up the headunit. and my run-on sentence is horrible. please excuse my english. :)

without a headunit, you won't get quality sound. =]

Back