CanAm Meet for the 2011 year update/process status...

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Hey guys, 2011 is now here and summer isn't that far away, even though some of us have had to bear with snow and shoveling and digging their cars out of white covers lately.

I and most of us from TAC(torontoaccords.com) have just been wondering on any updates on CanAm meet this year so everyone who plans to attend can get planning with taking days off work or other activities they might be involved in.

It is understandable that nothing is possibly finalized as of yet but an array of possible finalized dates would be helpful.

Any updates would be appreciated :):canada::usa:

PS. Lets keep the chatter at a low if possible and leave this be for those planning or assisting with planning of the event.

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
im pretty sure that justin and kevin are working on it but im not 100% sure

but either way i cant wait for it... i hope its as much fun as last year
and we dont have any issues

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Doesn't Derek and some others from TAC usually plan this? Or is it our turn since it's stateside? lol

I am hoping to make it this year, though my summer is going to be busy with getting married and all. Just depends on the dates...

eggs

Reaction score
Doesn't Derek and some others from TAC usually plan this? Or is it our turn since it's stateside? lol

I am hoping to make it this year, though my summer is going to be busy with getting married and all.

we are having it state side after last years incident.. so idk if derek is going to be involved in the planning of it.. maybe he will be involved in caravan locations like jsutin was this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back