Car Wont Start after Inteior Swap PLz HELP..URGENT

accord786

Reaction score
I dont know what happened !!! did i mess or screw up any wires because i put new panels under steering wheel and dash board basically the whole leather swap

When I try to start the car, it'll crank, but it wont turn on.
When I switch it to 'on', the check engine light does turn on and I do have power to all lights and the cd player.

When the car cranks, it doesn't sound unusual. It is neither too slow nor too fast, it just won't start the car.
I've checked my oils and gas. My tank is full

I have school monday and have a midterm i have 1 day to fix this =(

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Did you mess with the back seat ? The fuel pump is grounded right at the back part of the seat. Maybe you unbolted it.

Edit: i txted you, but I guess you have txting blocked ? Lol

Last edited:

accord786

Reaction score
ya bro i did swap the rear seats... ohh sorry when did you text me my service plan is pover im looking for a new plan now..msg me if it was sumthing imporant lol

Chris Vu

Reaction score
ya bro i did swap the rear seats... ohh sorry when did you text me my service plan is pover im looking for a new plan now..msg me if it was sumthing imporant lol

Nah I was tryin to help you with your car lol. Check the fuel pump ground wire. It should be bolted down behind/under your back seat, the back part that folds over. If it's not anymore, just re bolt it down.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
fersure gonna chk first thing in the morning thnx!! any new updates with you bro

Not much. I'm about to do a blk leather swap too. Just gotta source a few more things. I was starting to gather a few parts for boost, but that project is getting set aside lol.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Well what your car needs to run is fuel, spark and compression. Check that you have spark and that your fuel pump is priming when you turn the key to the II position. Pop the hood and listen in close to the fpr while someone turns the key from OFF to the II position.

To test for spark just pull each plug wire off one by one and hold it close to a grounded metal part on the chassis. If you see spark from all of them then you have spark on all four wires so you can cancel that out.

It sounds like you moved a wire somewhere or forgot to plug something in again and hence affecting either spark or fuel, i highly doubt its the compression that's lacking.

Last edited:

accord786

Reaction score
When i was removing the interior part under the radio my key was in the ignition i can hear sum weird noise coming from the speakers, could it be two opposite wires touched and caused this is their any fuse i can check also ??

after that it didnt start but i will chk the sparks tmorrow this car never gave me any probs at all its just i think i messed up sum electrical thing..thnx by the way

Back