Carbon fiber fenders

finch13

Reaction score
Whoa... just stumbled in here...

You should give us the full story story so we can judge you more appropriately.

If you bought the body kit and the chrome rims, it's 99.9% guaranteed you couldn't afford the maintenance or the system. Ever seen T-Pain's "Hit that button, microwave button" video on youtube? That **** BARELY runs :lawl:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
and it did get totaled out cuz i have a paint job on my car 5000 system and my body kit got messed up need a whole new brake system and not to mention my rim cant even be fixed because of a weak wheel stud they put on my car.

Translated:

My vehicle was totaled out. I now have a fresh cost of paint, and very extravagant audio system totaling $5000. In the process of the "incident" at my local PepBoys my brake system was damaged to point of needing replacement. Also, my alloy wheel was damaged and cannot be fixed due to a sub par quality wheel stud being installed.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
lol oh man im hurt im only 20 we all start somewhere haha.... And the kit looks better in person and i bought the car with the rims. Im def no ricer though I smoke rsx type s off the line everyday with no fi

iHazSnail

Reaction score
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Darianjr1

Reaction score
lol you guys are hallarious im just trying the best i can at my car not many accord tuners where im at and you gotta think both come with 200hp stock and all he has is a intake and exhaust like me i dont know my vtec hits before his though

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
your car is also auto and heavier, compared to his manual and lighter. im not trying to talk **** or anything dude, just going by the facts. also, dont get all excited over your economy vtec, its nothing special.

Back