Catback installed!

Boostedv6

Reaction score
Nice purchase on the WS2.
Hope you find the performance and looks to your advantage...
Post pics when ready...

I got the WS1 Exhaust and catback together, of course, that was many years ago before WS2 was introduced.

Enjoy!

Derek

slow f23

Reaction score
Word.. I'll have a vid this weekend when my friends get here with nice cameras. sounds great still!

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
WSII was one of the best mods i bought for my car. I got a deal on CL for i think 250, only problem was that it was for a sedan. The muffler shop charged 80 for install and to extend the pipes. Best choice i've made and i love it. Congrats on the buy.

For deals, check out this thread http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1618948&page=1 PM that dude and hopefully the deal's still on. GL

98accordEX

Reaction score
don't get the whole catback. buy the muffler and get custom pipe. it's way cheaper...

Thats what I will do when I get an exhaust system.

When had my Nissan 300ZX about 5 yrs ago I got two Magnaflow SS Street mufflers for like $100 a piece. Then went to muffler shop and got custom catback pipe and installation for another $200. Might not sound as good as the system itself but for a dual exhaust it is worth it to me.

Now the whole dual system is more than $900 w/o installation!

Last edited:

slow f23

Reaction score
Thats what I will do when I get an exhaust system.

When had my Nissan 300ZX about 5 yrs ago I got two Magnaflow SS Street mufflers for like $100 a piece. Then went to muffler shop and got custom catback pipe and installation for another $200. Might not sound as good as the system itself but for a dual exhaust it is worth it to me.

Now the whole dual system is more than $900 w/o installation!

good lord lol.. that's a bit pricey =\

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
that's a decent deal $419 shipped. I just don't like how the balls of the muffler hangs down.

That is very decent price, but i believe thats for civics. But luckily at the time I found cardomain was having a sale for my car on exhaust and the WS2 was up for sale. Got it for $459 no tax and free shipping. So i pretty much lucked out :)

Latest posts

Back