Center Bezel (clock/climate/audio)

Go!

Reaction score
Ive got the clock out, taken both screws out, now what? just pull?

It feels like it wont come out no matter how hard I pull! Are there any connectors I need to deattach?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
There's two screws on the bottom, and one behind where the clock sits. After just pull with some force, but slowly from the lower bottom part.

Go!

Reaction score
Where should I be pulling from? right behind the climate control, putting my hand where the clock use to be? Or pull from the bottom first, then top? I dont want to break it

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Where should I be pulling from? right behind the climate control, putting my hand where the clock use to be? Or pull from the bottom first, then top? I dont want to break it

Pull from the bottom first, by where the screws were. That's how I do it. Don't worry you won't break anything.

After it comes out a little bit, it shouldn't be hard to get the whole thing off.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ that my friend sounds quite dirty lol
or maybe its just because i just watched american pie lol

001Stunna

Reaction score
Pop the clock off with a flat screw driver from the bottom. Wrap the screwdriver with a cloth so you dont scratch the clock bezel.
Take out the one screw behind the clock and two on the bottom. Pull from the bottom up gently and disconnect the two plugs from behind. You're done.

Go!

Reaction score
Alright I did what yall said and excellent so far, BUT ive run into one last problem! At the very top it seems like there are latches keeping it attached? how do I remove these?

TLDR: 90% off, 10% stuck @ top w/ latches? How to remove?

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Alright I did what yall said and excellent so far, BUT ive run into one last problem! At the very top it seems like there are latches keeping it attached? how do I remove these?

TLDR: 90% off, 10% stuck @ top w/ latches? How to remove?

Latches???
Did you unhook both plugs from the back...if so keep pulling gently. Only thing it has I think are clips that will pop out.

Go!

Reaction score
Plugs from the clock? Yes.
Other plugs? No.

& I meant clips not latches.

They just seem too tight on there.

Back