Central Cali Accord Group

559cd5

Reaction score
So there's obviously a lack of things going on in the central valley for us accords. So i've been posting in other forums to help our community.

Seeking Accord members

Hello everyone in Cali! I am looking to help out fellow accord enthusiasts that are primarily located in the Central Valley. Our accord communities are smaller in general due to the popularity of other cars and imports, So a handful of us have attempted to rally up members (located in central cali) that are able and willing to come out to meets and show love for accords no matter what generation! We have a Facebook group called Cen Cal Accords, our last big event took place in Sanger on Oct 14th 2012, we had a 20 accords show (mainly older gen's). My goal is not in numbers but in actually getting decent people together and build our central valley community among accords.

I apologize in advance if you request to be added but are not located in central Cali, I at the moment want to keep it localized so that we can actually get members that realistically can attend meets.

Thanks for reading! Find us on Facebook "Cen Cal Accords"

Back