Cheap, Easy, Interior Renovation

Go!

Reaction score
A few questions: :coffee:

I need a good suggestion for:
* Sleek black seat covers that don't look tacky (leather like preferably, but if not, then black w/ green) -- MAX: $75
* Best bang-for-your-buck stereo -- MAX: $100
* Where I can buy a chrome honda emblem (sticker or actual piece) to put on the center on my steering wheel.
* LINKS to threads with REALLY cool, cheap, easy interior mods.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :driving:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
New steering wheel entirely. Expensive, 200+, but drastically improves the interior. Just an idea

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
dont buy seat covers, they look like complete ***, possibly the tackiest thing you can do to your interiror

if you have rips

cloth: find a piece of cloth that matches and try and repair the hole

leather: harder to do, find a piece of vynil leather and try to do the repair with a leather repair kit

SykVSyx

Reaction score
A few questions: :coffee:

I need a good suggestion for:
* Sleek black seat covers that don't look tacky (leather like preferably, but if not, then black w/ green) -- MAX: $75
* Best bang-for-your-buck stereo -- MAX: $100
* Where I can buy a chrome honda emblem (sticker or actual piece) to put on the center on my steering wheel.
* LINKS to threads with REALLY cool, cheap, easy interior mods.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :driving:

In all honesty, unless you are replacing items that are damaged/not working, save your money and buy quality stuff.

Otherwise, you need to go to Auto Zone and 'trick out' your car for the budget you are working with right now.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Or take that $175 and put it toward ONE thing that's quality, and that you won't feel the need to replace later.

Back