Chomorro21 1998 Accord Coupe LX (56k)

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
ahaha i have the same problem with the damn floor matt... nice ride tho, i like the look of the m3 wing on it :thumbsup:

NoSkillz

Reaction score
looks nice man, whats ur opinion, what was the best performance car out of you past cars you had, personally im going from honda to nissan. whats your opinion

chomorro21

Reaction score
NoSkillz said:
looks nice man, whats ur opinion, what was the best performance car out of you past cars you had, personally im going from honda to nissan. whats your opinion

My Z's were hands down the most fun and fastest cars i have ever driven. the car community is crazy. People love there Z's and there is everything you need to know about them and modding them online, thats why i bought another one after the first one. Basically with 1500 bucks you can up the HP to around 350-400 and be set with it. The reason i sold it is because it is nearly impossible to work on your self and all parts and repairs cost an arm and a leg, also only gets 16 mpg, but by far the best car i have owned.

Prelude was also super nice, on turbo it was very fast and still got 25mpg the best of both worlds, the reason i sold it was because i couldnt pick up traction anymore at around 9psi of boost and i was tired of smog ref tickets etc, i must have taken off my turbo kit about 4 times before i finally said the hell with CA and decided legal LOL. If i did it all over again i would save the money and go greddy all the way and be fast and legal. I actually wish i still had my prelude that car was fun to drive even at stock, but i jumped the gun and sold it two fast :(.

With the 240 you are going to have a lot of fun, i was leaning towards one myself before the accord, the only reason i steered clear was because once again an sr20det swap would not have been smog legal and i dont want to spend the time finding "hookups" and mechanics who know the swap anymore.....Anymore questions just PM me man :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
chomorro21 said:
The next mod is trying to figure out how im going to secure the stupid drivers side floor mat from moving forward all the time....Any ideas?

wtf??!! :rofl:

looks clean bro... and yeah, SD polices are a$$holes

Last edited:

chomorro21

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
wtf??!! :rofl:

looks clean bro... and yeah, SD polices are a$$holes
Well i would just drill something into the floor but im afraid of hitting a hose or something LOL

xluben

Reaction score
chomorro21 said:
The next mod is trying to figure out how im going to secure the stupid drivers side floor mat from moving forward all the time....Any ideas?

that is annoying. sometimes mine gets so out of position it will get caught on the clutch :(

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
xluben said:
that is annoying. sometimes mine gets so out of position it will get caught on the clutch :(

yea i thought maybe just my sissy little mat did it, but then i got this thick mofo goodyear mat with huge spikes on the bottom... and it still moves >_<
its a curse

chomorro21

Reaction score
5spdcoupe said:
yea i thought maybe just my sissy little mat did it, but then i got this thick mofo goodyear mat with huge spikes on the bottom... and it still moves >_<
its a curse
Yea it can cause me to grind if too much of it bunches up behind the clutch i want to find a fix asap. I found this, but i cant seem to find a place where i can buy just the part without the whole mat, if you can find it please let me know. This is the part http://www.thematsite.com/images/autofloormatimages/Mat-fastner-installation.jpg
from this site http://www.thematsite.com/autofloormats/auto_floor_mats.asp

Last edited:

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
interesting product.. never seen it before. it gave me an idea tho, i think we can use those picture hanging hooks with the sticky backs to create posts for the mat to nestle into on the top and bottom, prolly won't budge then i think :confused:

http://images.orgill.com/200x200/2745024.jpg

kinda ghetto... but oh well ;)

Last edited:
Back