Christmas Lights, take 2

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
looks good!!! those trees have TONS of lights on them...must of taken forever to put them on there...Was it snowing or raining or anything??? just looks like there is something scattered in every picture..maybe dust on the lens?

AFAccord

Reaction score
could you email me the original files, i love these and want to send them to my girlfriend

You have PM.

looks good!!! those trees have TONS of lights on them...must of taken forever to put them on there...Was it snowing or raining or anything??? just looks like there is something scattered in every picture..maybe dust on the lens?

I really noticed how many lights were there AFTER I had processed them. It really is thousands per tree! I think the things you're seeing is the flare from the lens itself. The front element is HUGE, with very little use for a hood, so it is VERY prone to flare. I did some quick touching up, but obviously didn't get everything covered. There is one small knick in the lens from the previous owner, which produces a rather prominent flare, seen in most of these pics. I'm sure you can pick it out. :eusa_doh:

Back