Civic or Accord?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you test drive both of these cars, really examine the interiors and exteriors...I think you will see the Accord has much more to offer you. Plus you get some exclusivity for owning one. Not to say 6th gens are rare, but you see a lot less of them than any civic such as the one you're looking at.

If you've decided you aren't going to do a ton of mods then getting a civic isn't going to do much for you in the "faster than an accord" department. You can do less with an accord and it's still fun to drive.

I would never buy a Civic because of their design, and the fact that they're tiny. I use to have a 94 Taurus and that was a big car, and my 99 coupe is only 4" shorter. A bigger car is a man's car, in my humble opinion. But take that with a grain of salt.

thomasw333

Reaction score
The 6th gen civic is nice, if it is an SI, or you are going to make into an SI, but if you are on a budget, Accord are weel put together, very high quality and reliable, the civic is a looser car, less majestic in its mannerisms.
BTW big rims that are heavy can make any car slow, went from 17 back to stock 15, car so much faster.

Back