CL-S Exhaust

Ace37

Reaction score
Are the Acura cl-s and tl-s mufflers any better or louder? I want either bigger exhaust or louder ones and thought about just swapping them. Or maybe suggest another exhaust or option (not deleting the cat, I live in an emissions county and don't own a welder, will do headers later on focusing on muffler now, and no magnaflow)

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of members ran dual Cl-S mufflers. I still have a Cl-S muffler I bought back from years ago somewhere in my garage that I never got a chance to put it on. If interested, I can send pics of condition of muffler and will let it go for cheap shipped. Rather have someone put it to use than collect dust.

Ace37

Reaction score
A couple of members ran dual Cl-S mufflers. I still have a Cl-S muffler I bought back from years ago somewhere in my garage that I never got a chance to put it on. If interested, I can send pics of condition of muffler and will let it go for cheap shipped. Rather have someone put it to use than collect dust.
Yea pm me some pics and prices please, thanks. I'm in Georgia btw

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I had them on mine for a bit, they do sound way different than the oem accord ones at certain rpms.

Back