Cleared my 01-02 tail lights today (56k)

Fundillo

Reaction score
did this to my roomates 5th gen.
and then used a krylon little frosted glass finish & 2 passes of tint so you cant see the amber bulb. looks pretty damn sick if you ask me:aznrun:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
did this to my roomates 5th gen.
and then used a krylon little frosted glass finish & 2 passes of tint so you cant see the amber bulb. looks pretty damn sick if you ask me:aznrun:

Indeed it does, but wouldn't it have been easier to order two of those chrome coated bulbs that shine amber light?

Fourth down on the right: http://tasauto.com/Product/Browse.aspx?d=740&p=1

brettg4215

Reaction score
ok im officially doing this tonight cause im hella bored
update with pics after..... be back soon haha

so here they are before...

SDC11116.jpg

and this one is for almighty...

SDC11120.jpg

Last edited:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
I did this and then tinted te tails and eventually just swapped trunks and got the older tailights and then got some red/clears where the clear is in a much better looking top position.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I did this and then tinted te tails and eventually just swapped trunks and got the older tailights and then got some red/clears where the clear is in a much better looking top position.

Do you have any recent pictures with the newer tail lights? I thought the cleared ones looked good on your car before.

eDub

Reaction score
damn i miss my stock lights now! i need to get some to put back on my car(i really need to get rid of the altezza's)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
gj its looks hella better nows. :whip_001:
I agree

damn i miss my stock lights now! i need to get some to put back on my car(i really need to get rid of the altezza's)
Its mainly just loosening bolts and pulling the tail lights away. I say go for it if you have the time yourself. I think there must be some technical manual online that would show any other steps to removing the lights on the trunk itself. They have the stock tail lights on tasauto.com but you might actually find a better price on ebay, though I'm pretty sure the ones from tasauto are flawless when shipped.

looks good man!

:thumbsup:

Back