Club of dah 6 speedz

Sonnick

Reaction score
traitor...making us Long Island 6thgenners look bad.

lol jk. Great car, hope I had one like that.
No intention of making anyone look bad :slap:

Lol. I loved and still love my 6th gen! I have to see it every time I go to Huntington Honda :sad: My friend works there and I sold it to a tech there, cool kid. He's got the new tranny in it already, just needs to get it on the road. He said it drives very smooth because of the new tranny haha.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
No intention of making anyone look bad :slap:

Lol. I loved and still love my 6th gen! I have to see it every time I go to Huntington Honda :sad: My friend works there and I sold it to a tech there, cool kid. He's got the new tranny in it already, just needs to get it on the road. He said it drives very smooth because of the new tranny haha.

yea new trannys tend to do that....just got mine back 2 days ago...omg! this thing has never driven this smooth since i've owned it.. lol

VitoHGrind

Reaction score
man.. must be nice. Maybe next summer I'll be able to save enough to join... Congrats to all those who join this elite organization ::salutes::

Sonnick

Reaction score
man.. must be nice. Maybe next summer I'll be able to save enough to join... Congrats to all those who join this elite organization ::salutes::
It's not meant to be elite..but now that you mention it :hihi:

Haha jp. One more gear doesn't count as elite status, just mo' shifting.

Last edited:
Back