Coilovers + Catback or Axleback exhaust

Drew707

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking to upgrade my ksports springs+shocks to some full coilovers finally. Looking for FFtype1 or ksports or d2s or Omnis. Really just looking to slam my ride. no i dont want Teins, yes i know fftype1s go for 615 shipped brand new. just looking to see if theres any1 selling some used ones for cheaper.

Also

i Want to buy a Catback or Axle back muffler for my 01 4cyl coupe. prefer a axleback for the cost, but if you do have a catback i am still interested.

Last edited:

Accordman722

Reaction score
Re: Catback or Axleback exhaust

Don't wast your money on axle back get catback , apexi and megan racing are the best for 4cyl.Is your auto or manual.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Catback or Axleback exhaust

^^ waste ur money? Catback are more expensive, Its all for sound. Get the axleback, save a few bucks.

Drew707

Reaction score

Don't wast your money on axle back get catback , apexi and megan racing are the best for 4cyl.Is your auto or manual.

sadly im auto. but im running with no muffler right now. if i can get a good deal on a catback then sure ill buy one. but kind of trying to save money atm.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

Its whatever you wanna do man. I have a Greddy EvoII and the thing sounds amazing. Catbacks are more expensive. You can always just go axleback and save some money. We don't get any hp gains out of a new exhaust so its really up to you. I'm thinking about replacing my exhaust with an axleback on oem piping, my Evo II hangs too low for driving around home.

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score

just buy a nice muffler and get custom piping, it'd be cheaper than catback for sure

Drew707

Reaction score

Its whatever you wanna do man. I have a Greddy EvoII and the thing sounds amazing. Catbacks are more expensive. You can always just go axleback and save some money. We don't get any hp gains out of a new exhaust so its really up to you. I'm thinking about replacing my exhaust with an axleback on oem piping, my Evo II hangs too low for driving around home.

yea just for now i really need a muffler. i would buy a catback if some1 has a good deal. i seen a few go for 100-150 on here. axle back would be fine for me anyways. trying to save for coils. i just dont want to get pulled over for not having a muffler.

Back