Coilovers

Skyy

Reaction score
Well if i recall correctly(and confirmed by members on here) FF at their highest point give a drop of ~2" i think so yes you will have some negative camber. Now the lower you go, the more negative camber you'll take on.

Alrighty then, well thanks again for all of the info. Overall, you've completely gotten me through my purchase of coilovers hahahah

:)

As of today: $630 shipped through Weaksauceparts.com

http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/product.php?productid=19145&cat=2528&page=1

If F&F does any kind of special pricing or promo soon, I'll update thread for 6GA special. Hopefully a December deal, won't know till first week of Dec.

Thanks for the info! But I jumped on the $560 deal weksos had going a couple of days go, can't beat the price :eek:

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Definitely get an alignment to zero out your toe. In dry weather you won't really notice the effects that positive/negative camber/toe will have on your car. In the rain or snow, however, your car will start to fishtail when you're trying to drive straight, and when you take turns your car will be much harder to control.

Just drive carefully between when you get your stuff installed and when you get an alignment.

Btw, with a 2" drop, you'll probably only have about -1 degree of camber, if that. I didn't notice any difference in traction when I was on my Prokits.

Skyy

Reaction score
Definitely get an alignment to zero out your toe. In dry weather you won't really notice the effects that positive/negative camber/toe will have on your car. In the rain or snow, however, your car will start to fishtail when you're trying to drive straight, and when you take turns your car will be much harder to control.

Just drive carefully between when you get your stuff installed and when you get an alignment.

Btw, with a 2" drop, you'll probably only have about -1 degree of camber, if that. I didn't notice any difference in traction when I was on my Prokits.

Very well then, I always drive very carefully in the rain. I used to drive a Kia Rio..and I took a turn a little too hard on a rainy day...and well...older Kia's, lack of weight, and no traction..needless to say I fishtailed into a curb. So ever since then, Im just a little terrified of taking turns too hard.

But anyways, I think I know just about everything I need to know now. If anything else comes up I'll search for it or post it in my members ride thread.

Be sure to keep tabs on my members ride! I should have the pics up within a day or two of getting the coils.

Actually..haha..one last question. How long does it usually take weksos to deliver parts? Im curious so I can set aside time in toyota's garage.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Very well then, I always drive very carefully in the rain. I used to drive a Kia Rio..and I took a turn a little too hard on a rainy day...and well...older Kia's, lack of weight, and no traction..needless to say I fishtailed into a curb. So ever since then, Im just a little terrified of taking turns too hard.

But anyways, I think I know just about everything I need to know now. If anything else comes up I'll search for it or post it in my members ride thread.

Be sure to keep tabs on my members ride! I should have the pics up within a day or two of getting the coils.

Actually..haha..one last question. How long does it usually take weksos to deliver parts? Im curious so I can set aside time in toyota's garage.

Well it's inside US right. So assuming they used the slowest shipping possible...i'd say 3-5 days.

Skyy

Reaction score
Well it's inside US right. So assuming they used the slowest shipping possible...i'd say 3-5 days.

That's what I wanted to hear ;)

already then, I'll keep everyone posted!

Again, thanks to all thats helped within (and out) of this thread! It really means alot, and you've all answered so many questions for me. You have my eternal gratitude.

001Stunna

Reaction score
That's what I wanted to hear ;)

already then, I'll keep everyone posted!

Again, thanks to all thats helped within (and out) of this thread! It really means alot, and you've all answered so many questions for me. You have my eternal gratitude.

Not a problem man. When i first got on 6GA i had my questions too and was helped out so just giving some back :)

Back