Color of your car = your personality....? hmmm

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
People whose car is: Black.................Have confidence that is: 14.6% below average

Goddammit........

d1blet

Reaction score
What if we didn't get to choose the color of our cars?

I got silver...but I really wanted black or white. Would I be an outlier that can skew the data? :thinking:

And that's another thing, if I got to pick a color for the Accord, it would have to be black or white. I would just pick whichever is cheaper or a better deal. Looking at their results, there is a significant difference between the confidence levels of black and white automobile drivers. Hmmm....

Interesting idea, but like a lot of studies, I think that might have left of the bases uncovered.

mxjoe388

Reaction score
mine isnt even on there i have a gold car wtf i guess my confident is so far off the chart the cant include it hehehe

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
What if we didn't get to choose the color of our cars?

I got silver...but I really wanted black or white. Would I be an outlier that can skew the data? :thinking:

And that's another thing, if I got to pick a color for the Accord, it would have to be black or white. I would just pick whichever is cheaper or a better deal. Looking at their results, there is a significant difference between the confidence levels of black and white automobile drivers. Hmmm....

Interesting idea, but like a lot of studies, I think that might have left of the bases uncovered.

haha u def have taken statistics 4sho by the way ur explaining things....lol bringing back bad memories from last semester man.....shudder

Back