Come now...really?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Nobody (to my knowledge) has really mentioned what a reasonable price for a front lip bought on ebay should be. You can go on all these different dime a dozen sites and they'll rip you off for like $130+ for just the front lip alone. I need to order a simple Mugen style front lip (sedan version) and I would like to know what you think of this price? Keep in mind they add about $65 for shipping, but is this what a lot of us have been paying for theirs or have I stumbled across a deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:

ActNow

Reaction score
wow i would say go for it. I know i would have but I'm no longer in the market for a mugen lip. If your serious you should buy it soon.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Nobody (to my knowledge) has really mentioned what a reasonable price for a front lip bought on ebay should be. You can go on all these different dime a dozen sites and they'll rip you off for like $130+ for just the front lip alone. I need to order a simple Mugen style front lip (sedan version) and I would like to know what you think of this price? Keep in mind they add about $65 for shipping, but is this what a lot of us have been paying for theirs or have I stumbled across a deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

**** eBay.

www.hmotorsports.com Click on "JDM Appearance Package" and scroll through until you see the 6thgen ****. A full Mugen kit for a sedan can be had there for about $350 shipped.

Great customer service as well.

Accord281

Reaction score
I was looking at that same lip yesterday. Dang near bought it until I thought about how much it would cost to have painted.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
If you're going to go eBay.....

BaysonR for teh Mugen/Type R lips.

/done

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
**** eBay.

www.hmotorsports.com Click on "JDM Appearance Package" and scroll through until you see the 6thgen ****. A full Mugen kit for a sedan can be had there for about $350 shipped.

Great customer service as well.

hmm, I was looking at that place earlier but the only problem I had was that under the specific box covering their price on a "Mu-gen Bumper Lip" it says "fits 2 door models". That's forgivable considering the picture is of a sedan and you say they have great customer service but I'm wondering what did you order from them Justin? The entire Mugen kit or something else?

I'm just going to get the front lip for now btw...:hide:

If you're going to go eBay.....

BaysonR for teh Mugen/Type R lips.

/done

:drool: the list is insane, thank you Kevin!

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
hmm, I was looking at that place earlier but the only problem I had was that under the specific box covering their price on a "Mu-gen Bumper Lip" it says "fits 2 door models". That's forgivable considering the picture is of a sedan and you say they have great customer service but I'm wondering what did you order from them Justin? The entire Mugen kit or something else?

I got sides and front from them, give them a call though I'm sure they can get it.

Back