Complete noob.. Need help on rims and tires. 18x9.5 + 12

shawayne21

Reaction score
So I am new to cars.

I recently bought a 2000 Honda Accord SE Sedan. It is stock to the T right now but I am planning on doing a lot with it!

I seen some rims that say they are 18x9.5+12

I would also like to lower my car on coilovers..

What tire size would I have to get and what would I have to do to get them on my car without rubbing (knowing I am lowering the car)

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're interested in some square wheels? Welcome to the site. It might help you to know that we have a wheel fitment thread. I'll post a link to it. But personally if go with a 205-215 35/40 size tire. You'll need to be pretty low and need to roll your fenders so that you can fit them.

Here's the link I promised

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9312

Brad2274

Reaction score
215/40r18 or 225/40r18 would be a good size for those tires if you dont want the speedometer to be a few mph off

shawayne21

Reaction score
Yes!!! The Square G6's are just amazing lol

And ok thanks a lot!!! I guess I'm going to move this discussion to that thread then lol...

Mods close this!!

I'm guessing you're interested in some square wheels? Welcome to the site. It might help you to know that we have a wheel fitment thread. I'll post a link to it. But personally if go with a 205-215 35/40 size tire. You'll need to be pretty low and need to roll your fenders so that you can fit them.

Here's the link I promised
]

shawayne21

Reaction score
Wait but I'm confused. Isn't that thread like after you bought the rims and have them on your car already? I don't know what camber or none of that stuff is besides the part it costs a lot of money.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
No it's a thread to discuss what will fit or what's needed to make it fit. When you lower you car you will get natural camber. There's a guy on Instagram who has 18x9.5 square g6s. Talk to him. His name is staddict_rr

Back