Cosmetic makeover UPDATE 4/25 (PAINTING)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Cosmetic makeover (thankyou snow)

not true.. the acclude is smokeless! ;) just cause I smoke doesnt mean the acclude needs too also! :p

You can be a smoker and have a clean interior.

If you have a smoker's car, it will not be clean.

:coffee:

Brad2274

Reaction score

lol cuz no one takes young kids on this site seriously.....but yeah i kinda did lmao. im blaming the snow though forreallll
i crashed my car in december at 16 lol, i figured out it was my bald tires that were to blame, one was like 40% and the rest were 5% or 0%, so it was technically my fault for not buying new tires when i needed them(all 4 were different brands hahah)
glad youre able to do this yourself, i wish i couldve slapped panels on mine, do some pulling, and drive it. 3 months later and my car isnt even out of the body shop(probably because i totaled it and we're frankensteining it back to life:lawl:)

JoeyG401

Reaction score

i crashed my car in december at 16 lol, i figured out it was my bald tires that were to blame, one was like 40% and the rest were 5% or 0%, so it was technically my fault for not buying new tires when i needed them(all 4 were different brands hahah)
glad youre able to do this yourself, i wish i couldve slapped panels on mine, do some pulling, and drive it. 3 months later and my car isnt even out of the body shop(probably because i totaled it and we're frankensteining it back to life:lawl:)

damn 3 months.....! i gotta post pics of my car now lol i didnt end up painting anything so its gold and green....probably the first ever with that color scheme lmaoo

and i got it to pass inspection without pulling the pillar so imleaving it for now and tryna fix my clutch which randomly stopped working (love when things just keep going wrong) !!

Tphong

Reaction score
Re: Cosmetic makeover UPDATE 4/12

I didn't think the front was so hideous. The passenger side was definitely bad, but nice work getting the car back in shape.

Back