FS: CrosCntryAccord Part-out (for those not at CanAm)

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
READ CAREFULLY:

At CanAm I am going to part out my vehicle, if you are not going to be there this is how you can attempt to buy something of mine.

If you are interested in anything on my car (roof rack or CF hood) and not planning on going to CanAm pm kevin (goldnknight) with your highest bid price. When the auction begins, you will be included and if the item you want goes above your highest bid price then you are out of luck, if your price is the highest during the auction it will be sold to you at $25 + the final auction offer price (if someone bids on it kevin will raise their price 25 bucks, if they don't re-raise its yours for that price)

This is essentially going to be like the Maximum Bid function on Ebay, except done in real-life. If you have any questions on the products ask them in this thread, I will post pictures as soon as I get home of anything in detail if you require it.

Neuspeed Strut Tower Bar

Coilovers are back up for sale
DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

d.jpg

OEM CF Hood - Coupe - 3yrs old, clear coat is fading, good condition otherwise
30112009017.jpg

30112009018.jpg

30112009019.jpg

Side Shot of Roof Rack (Fairing not included)
16110023.jpg

Shipping is not included and you will have to pay for a postal store to box and ship the item to you. I can get you shipping quotes beforehand.

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Re: Can-Am Pre-Auction Sale

Whats with the $25 surcharge?? wouldnt it just be easier for the original seller to just ship it for that price+shipping instead of (Final auction price)+(shipping)+($25 surcharge)= final number.

Also what if some one throws up something that roughly $10 msrp but just hard to find. Thats practically $35 plus ship off the bat

I understand it goes into handling it from canada and back and time and money but $25 seems a bit high

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Re: Can-Am Pre-Auction Sale

its not a surcharge as much as it is the selling price. If your max bid is higher than someone elses final bid then the price will have to go up the $25 increment to account for your bid.

example: say person a won't go over $100 for something but your max bid on the item is $175. Since the bid will increase by $25 to account for your bid (the selling cost is now $125), that is what you have to pay.

and this only accounts for what is on my car that I am selling, I'll revise my title to clarify that

Sorry if it was made confusing, I was trying to type this up while yelling at freshmen.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^^That makes more sense..i thought you were saying that if somebody wanted it at $175 and won, then it would cost them $200 plus shipping

K-sports are tempting......

smoky

Reaction score
Damn it i want my k-sports back! Lol Good luck with the sell john

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Idk why not just post a price and sell them.... doing it like this makes it complicated.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
because I'm going to Can-Am with my car as it is and everything is up for auction on it, should something happen between now and then I don't wanna hang anyone out to dry.

i'm really just doing this for the few people who have badgered me about stuff on my car, if they want it this is the avenue they can go about it

nyknick1015

Reaction score
its not a surcharge as much as it is the selling price. If your max bid is higher than someone elses final bid then the price will have to go up the $25 increment to account for your bid.

example: say person a won't go over $100 for something but your max bid on the item is $175. Since the bid will increase by $25 to account for your bid (the selling cost is now $125), that is what you have to pay.

and this only accounts for what is on my car that I am selling, I'll revise my title to clarify that

Sorry if it was made confusing, I was trying to type this up while yelling at freshmen.

ahhh ok i c now

Back