Cruise Control Problem...

PhattyT

Reaction score
ok, does anyone else have this problem? where at times you can't enable cruise control... or at times it does enable but then turns off about 5 seconds later... its ticking me off :mad: anyway to fix this issue? i use cruise control a lot when it works... supposely "saves" gas so yeah.... i'ma gas saver fanatic XD

Jeffro

Reaction score
PhattyT said:
ok, does anyone else have this problem? where at times you can't enable cruise control... or at times it does enable but then turns off about 5 seconds later... its ticking me off :mad: anyway to fix this issue? i use cruise control a lot when it works... supposely "saves" gas so yeah.... i'ma gas saver fanatic XD

Do you have a Ford? Be careful that your car doesn't catch fire, lol... I'm anti-cruise control, so if you want mine, I might sell it to ya :D

P.S. Never had that happen, but I use mine so rarely...

talonted1990

Reaction score
PhattyT said:

My car does the same thing but I never figured out what the problem is. I would take it to work to get it looked at but its not that important to me. I may need it on the trip to the meet though.

PhattyT

Reaction score
=[ if you ever do find out the problem, please tell me what you did and how much it cost =D

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Is there a non cruise control cable for accords? I didn't want to start a new thread, but i've been thinking about ditching it.

Back