CSULB Parking Lot

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
ohh emm geee!! I got teh stalk3r3d :skurred:

thanks Hyperboy.....I'll leave a note next time I see your car :roy:

I tagged you today, left your front windshield wiper arm up, hope you didn't freak out. I tried writing tag on the windows but they weren't dirty enough.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
I go to CSULB too!!....how come no one leaves a note or anything...:sad::sad::sad::sad: =P j/p

I saw you at the structure, took a pic and lifted up one of your windshield wipers :D

792696_356_full.jpg

Also saw this guy driving behind me I waved and he waved back, so I found him in the structure later on, I left a note asking about his tinted tailights :D

792696_357_full.jpg

likeawp

Reaction score
This is a prestigious educational institution, not a place for gang activities like tagging!!!:madrun:

:lolhitting: Imma get into an epic accident on the way home due to the lifted windshield wiper impairing my vision :ownedrun:

I just parked there 4 hours ago.......what a ninja lol......I thought you used to park in the new parking structure?? or r u just cruising around >.>

hiperb0y

Reaction score
Also saw this guy driving behind me I waved and he waved back, so I found him in the structure later on, I left a note asking about his tinted tailights :D

792696_357_full.jpg

:haysm9: that would be me! Hey Nick, I don't remember your hair being that long haha, your car sounds really nice btw. Pmed you about the taillights:thumbup:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
This is a prestigious educational institution, not a place for gang activities like tagging!!!:madrun:

:lolhitting: Imma get into an epic accident on the way home due to the lifted windshield wiper impairing my vision :ownedrun:

I just parked there 4 hours ago.......what a ninja lol......I thought you used to park in the new parking structure?? or r u just cruising around >.>

Just cruising around looking for Matts ride so I could leave a note on his car :icon_gay: and I saw yours first :D

:haysm9: that would be me! Hey Nick, I don't remember your hair being that long haha, your car sounds really nice btw. Pmed you about the taillights:thumbup:

Yeah grew out my hair, got in a minor accident yesterday though :(
Thats my custom dual Civic Si muffler catback, sounds good sometimes, but depending on the rpm and load it has some rasp, thinking about putting on the CLS mufflers I have in my garage.

Back