Custom gauges thread (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Those look good at night...but during the day... :ugh:

s7-accord.jpg

I'd rather have these. Just wish the faces were white instead of black. I asked them if they would ever consider making this exact set but with white faces, he said perhaps eventually. Which means nothing. :lawl:

RCF181BL.jpg

^Curly font!?? :lawl:

Last edited:

Devil-V

Reaction score
If you're willing to go down the custom design route like I did (complete gauge/needle removal), you could always ask BlackCatCustom to make a design based on it.

You can choose the font, colour, style, even a background image :p

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
mother of god i need that, its like tron themed almost! never seen that on ebay

its sexy!!! i love looking at it...

Those look good at night...but during the day... :ugh:

s7-accord.jpg

I'd rather have these. Just wish the faces were white instead of black. I asked them if they would ever consider making this exact set but with white faces, he said perhaps eventually. Which means nothing. :lawl:

RCF181BL.jpg

^Curly font!?? :lawl:

its not that bad during the day... LOL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's....different. Any night shots?

@Devil - Maybe I'll look into that. Every set of glow gauges I see, there is at least one thing I don't like that deters me from buying them.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I am also curious about this. Half of my red leds are burnt out and I am going to replace them with white. I am curious as to which ones others have used and would recommend.

I picked up some from Oreilly just to see how they fit and look before I went thought shipping and whatnot. They're just little four forward facing leds. Brightness is good but they get a little hotspotting since they aren't wide view.

Try to find some that are pretty bright, remember, you can always dim them but if they're not bright enough you're SOL
Just make sure you get some wide view leds to reduce the chance of getting hot spots and an even glow across the cluster.

Back