Custom JDM Driver Badges

Raul

Reaction score
check out the website of the seller to see where the customers mount these. I emailed him asking if he could make one custom with my homeland's flag.

pattywak

Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves - almost everything done to a Honda is played out by now. Sadly, Accords are no objection.

pattywak

Reaction score
i know i may look like a retart and all but....

where in the hell do you put these things? ( i cant find pics of em)
You can put them on the inside of any window, they come with a suction cup to attach. Magnetic versions are also available.

psh...i don't see a USA badge..... :(
Oh dang, I didn't even think to look for one of those...maybe you can email the seller?

Raul

Reaction score
ordered mine! custom badge with the flag of Bangladesh! A little gift for me cuz tomorrow (16th December) is the Victory Day (similar to 4th July in US) for my homeland.

Thanks pattywak!

SpikeMobile

Reaction score
How is the quality of the badges? Does it look legit or does it look like something printed from a printer thats laminated?

Deshon2688

Reaction score
something else 6GA may want to check out.. here's the "Get Sponsored" info:

"Are you organizing a local car meet? Want to make it feel more like an "official meet" and not just a bunch of guys hanging out in the parking lot? Well then get sponsored by Custom JDM Badges!

Here's how it works. If you are organizing a decent sized meet (expecting at least 15 people), you can get sponsored. We will send you a number of badges of our choosing for free. You can raffle these off to add some fun and excitement to your meet. In exchange, you will announce to the crowd where to purchase our badges and pass around our flyers, or leave them at a spot where interested folks can pick them up.

Here is the criteria
-you MUST be one of the organizers of the meet, not just attending. If you are not an organizer and still want your meet to be sponsored, tell whoever is organizing to contact us.

-you MUST send a link to the meet thread on your car forum

-let us know how many people you are expecting to attend the meet

-let us know the address to receive the badges and flyers

It is very important that you meet these 4 criterias or your request will not be considered. If you do meet all 4, please contact us at [email protected] to have your meet sponsored!"

Sounds promising

Back