David's 00 ACCORD EX coupe!! (no beuno 56k)

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
lookin good,coilovers will make you very happy.Funtion/Form are nice for a daily and occasional canyon runs!Welcome to the site bro!!:naughty:

David_Van

Reaction score
lookin good,coilovers will make you very happy.Funtion/Form are nice for a daily and occasional canyon runs!Welcome to the site bro!!:naughty:

Thanks haha!

are those the morimoto projectors? it would help if you had a mod list.​

Those are some random projectors I bought at Pick n' Pull haha. Well I don't have a lot of mods on so I didn't really bother listing them.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

4th pic down, I hope that is a photo 'trick' and not the glare that really happens.....

David_Van

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

4th pic down, I hope that is a photo 'trick' and not the glare that really happens.....

Sadly, that's a raw picture from my GoPro! so it's glare D:.

Update 1: Just ordered some 6 1/2's for my front door speakers, 500 watt amp for those 2, and planning to tear apart my headliner to replace with a different fabric tomorrow. :D should be fun

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Welcome to the site:thumbsup: Its always nice to see another member in So Cal.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Hey it’s either that, or supercharge the 3.0. Then replace the auto when it breaks, lol.

I have to agree with you on here :p but probably not swapping. Can't imagine driving with traffic D:. [/IMG]

If you’re in stop n go traffic a lot, that wouldn’t be much fun. But you just have to find the longer/more scenic ways of getting around to avoid it, and it’s all good. :)

Back