Daytime pics of you know what...

LoveLee

Reaction score
Great Job LA...and great choices in deciding wat u wanted to do with the car.....i think the scheme and flow of the car is coming along very very nice....totally reppin for us white coupes.....great job kiddo :rock:

yea, good job ray :lawl:

wtf are you talking about?? u know damn well that if it was up to ray i would be on a spring/shock combo. and the car wouldnt look half as good.

LoveLee

Reaction score
It's easy to pick parts out, but Ray had to do all the hard work.

brandon if ray had let me do more than jack up the car i would have. so far the only thing i have done on the car is put the SRI on. he doesnt even let me put the jack under the car.

he cant bitch about doing all the work, its his fault.

finch13

Reaction score
brandon if ray had let me do more than jack up the car i would have. so far the only thing i have done on the car is put the SRI on. he doesnt even let me put the jack under the car.

he cant bitch about doing all the work, its his fault.

I retract my statement, if Ray doesn't want a dirty lady, I'll take her!

haha... but seriously, wtf is up with that? I let my ex change my oil once... and then meticulously checked everything over when she was done :thumbup:

LoveLee

Reaction score
I retract my statement, if Ray doesn't want a dirty lady, I'll take her!

haha... but seriously, wtf is up with that? I let my ex change my oil once... and then meticulously checked everything over when she was done :thumbup:

im not really sure. i did the SRI entirely by myself. and on my last car when we did the suspension i was the one to remove all the bolts and used the spring compressor.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Ray, what did you have to do to the stock tip to make the TSX tip fit? :afro:

LoveLee

Reaction score
Ray, what did you have to do to the stock tip to make the TSX tip fit? :afro:

we took it to a shop and they put another pipe inside the tip to make the opening smaller, and then they welded it to the muffler.

Back