debadged emblems question

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
One more piece of advice....

Don't use any kind of solvent that is going to take your paint off!

:shakeshead:

jccg5

Reaction score
lol use acetone..is getting it off fast....JK JK JK JK I REPEAT JUST KIDDING

Phut

Reaction score
i took off my LX emblem just to keep people wondering what model trim i got. then when i got my car painted, my painter removed the accord emblem and i thought it looked much better without it. the only emblems i got on my car are the H emblems front and back. it keeps people wondering even more what kind of honda i got.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
LoL I had a cop ask me one time "What kind of car is this a civic?" I said no it's and Accord. He said "wow this looks really good for an Accord."

pyaarawala

Reaction score
LoL I had a cop ask me one time "What kind of car is this a civic?" I said no it's and Accord. He said "wow this looks really good for an Accord."

LOL that's funny. I'm going to be debadging soon and like WhiteAccord I'm going to paint my rear Honda logo black, and then black out my tail lights too. Any warnings before I do it?

About taking off the Honda emblem, do I take it off the same way like the Accord badge? Or can I just ply it off and it goes right back into the previous holes? Is it the same with the front Honda emblem?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
The front emblem is held on with 2 screws that have to be accessed from the back of the bumper, you might have to take the bumper off if you don't have a short enough screw driver.

The rear "H" logo is held on by the same stuff as the other emblems AND 2 small clip things, so your going to have to GENTLY pop it off.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
So I'll use the fishing line to take off the rear H logo as well? In order to put it back on, will the 2 small clips be able to hold the logo or do I need to re-glue it back on? (or whatever was holding it in the first place)

98accordEX

Reaction score
Car debadged of "Accord" and "V6" then completely repainted:

http://freehosting.6thgenaccord.com/v/98accordEX/IMG_0999.jpg.html?g2_navId=xd9da41c8

IMG_0999.jpg.html

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So I'll use the fishing line to take off the rear H logo as well? In order to put it back on, will the 2 small clips be able to hold the logo or do I need to re-glue it back on? (or whatever was holding it in the first place)

You will need to reglue it back on, but the clips will still work fine.

I4 CG5

Reaction score

One time I got pulled over and got two tickets, one for speeding and one for not wearing a seat belt. One of the tickets said Accord, but the other one said I had a Civic. At least he got one right :thumbsup:

Back