Decals

boshi

Reaction score
Anyone know a website or where I could get a decal made?
I just want a simple one that says "PACIFIC SHIFT" in a simple font, nothing too fancy for my crew, one the size of the 6ga decals would be nice

Thanks in advance :D

The Wicked One

Reaction score
the cheapest and least professional way would be to use painters tape, and a sharpie. that's what i did here.

But like mikeymike said, find a local person.

boshi

Reaction score
hmmm, I'll look around, but i don't want anything fancy, just a simple font will do

Edit: wicked, THAT WAS MADE WITH PAINTERS TAPE?!?

chau_alain

Reaction score
just goto your local mall or somin, most em of have those guys will plot out few stickers. not that cheap but hey better than buying bulks of 100's

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
My friend which is our official "decal master" for my other team (TeamShowcase) does it for us for dirt cheap. Shops at the mall might rip you off.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
hmmm, I'll look around, but i don't want anything fancy, just a simple font will do

Edit: wicked, THAT WAS MADE WITH PAINTERS TAPE?!?

Yeah i made that with painters tape which i then colored over with sharpie because the blue contrasted to much with the gold of my car. Its very simple to make and works well if you want to just sample out a design.

3M Painters tape claims to come off cleanly for up to a month or something so that's as long as i left that tranformers logo on there.

DIY - lay out a few strips of tape so they are over lapping slightly so you end up with a sheet like thing. print out your logo. sharpie the outline of your logo so that it bleeds through to the tape. get a razor blade or exacto knife and cut it out. apply to your car.

simple, and keeps you entertained for a couple hours depending on size. I did those last winter because i was bored and felt like making something.

Last edited:
Back