Decided... Yet Not

Stanley9875

Reaction score
You got alot to learn.... read and search ur heart out... its not something u learn over nite!

You got that right! Ever since I've heard the option of a J32 or H22 I've been on google for hours! And I have heard that swapping a V6 to an I4 takes a lot of hours having to make the engine bay adaptable for the H22. So as of now, I'm definently going with the 6 speed swap, and a pretty high probability of a J32. This is going to be my car for a while, and like I mentioned before, I want an Accord that will suprise people when I take it to the track or strip.

Thanks for all the great responses, and if anyone has any more opinions I'm still open for suggestions, even if its been said before.

-$tanley

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even think there was a decision to make... of course you go with the J32/J35!!!!

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Now, you want to surprise people on the track? You know you are not really surprising anyone when you start spinning and have no traction right? If you turbo/supercharge it? and without turbo/supercharging it, you are not going to surprise anyone.
Again, there is a LOT more to this than just swaps or just turbos/sc. You also need to consider that a million whp wont be any good if you cant put it to the ground. And that usually means a LOT of custom parts...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
He'll have no problems traction wise with a SC or mild turbo setup.

werd07.jpg

iHazSnail

Reaction score
then again, no one goes to the track to "surprise" people on a mild setup anyways lol

Back