Derek's 2002 Coupe EX (5MT)

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 02 Coupe 5-Speed

Can u mesure or take a pic from the top so i can see how much that caliper sticks out from the rotor

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

New brakes look good. Can you take a photo of the top and back of this setup? And speaking of the bracket, while you are waiting on a new caliper could you take some measurements from it? If so, just post them in this thread: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52136

Can u mesure or take a pic from the top so i can see how much that caliper sticks out from the rotor

+1

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I forgot to say they look awesome! what kind of rotors you running?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^his mod list says StopTech. I assume from the 350Z.

phi1542

Reaction score

Thanks guys! The car is currently at my friend's shop so I can't until I go back to the shop but I'll take some photos when I go back to the shop to get the passenger side put together. I'll also take measurements of the bracket. You just need like LxWxH and hole distance? Also what do you mean by the back of the setup?

I am running 350Z Track Package StopTech slotted rotors. The track package for the 350Z comes with Brembo BBK so the rotor is larger than a regular 350Z I believe.

My new coilovers came in yesterday too!

754f48244248105fabd0b35e9b004ddb.jpg

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I just wanna see how far that caliper sticks out from where the rim seats against the rotor

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Maybe I missed it somewhere, what kind of coilovers? They look good.

Thanks guys! The car is currently at my friend's shop so I can't until I go back to the shop but I'll take some photos when I go back to the shop to get the passenger side put together. I'll also take measurements of the bracket. You just need like LxWxH and hole distance? Also what do you mean by the back of the setup?

I'm saying I would like to see some pics of the new brakes from different angles, to see how it all goes together. Mainly, how/where the bracket attaches to the caliper and hub which involves photographing it from the top and rear I think.

For dimensions, equivalents of what's on the spec sheet someone posted would be good...so yeah, length, width, height, hole distance from the ends of the bracket, as well as hole distance from each other. Thanks a lot for taking a few minutes to do this!

phi1542

Reaction score

I just wanna see how far that caliper sticks out from where the rim seats against the rotor

Maybe I missed it somewhere, what kind of coilovers? They look good.

I'm saying I would like to see some pics of the new brakes from different angles, to see how it all goes together. Mainly, how/where the bracket attaches to the caliper and hub which involves photographing it from the top and rear I think.

For dimensions, equivalents of what's on the spec sheet someone posted would be good...so yeah, length, width, height, hole distance from the ends of the bracket, as well as hole distance from each other. Thanks a lot for taking a few minutes to do this!

Ok I'll try my best and they are ISC coilovers. I went with 12k/8k. I heard amazing things about these coilovers so excited to try them out. Quality and their customer service is really good

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score

a608fadc4765c2d8b77239809e6e2a85.jpg

It sticks out pretty aggressively. It clears my TL wheels 17x8 +45 but barely lol its pretty close.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Dang the RL caliper does protrude out pretty far, no way my Works would clear those without spacers. Can you measure the distance from the front rotor braking surface out to the front of the caliper?

Still not clear on how the custom bracket bolts to the hub and caliper, can you get a photo of the back that will show more of that assembly? Next time you take the wheel off or jack up the car.

Back