Desperate to find this wheel....

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'll try to keep this short and simple....

basically, i bought a set of wheels of craigslist a bit ago, and me, being the idiot i am, ever so slightly bent one on a curb. you cant even notice the bend unless your staring at it inches away....but its enough that it doesnt hold air.

so i basically now have 4 new tires, and 3 rims....

took it to NTB to get it repaired, they said they couldnt do it, cuz apparently it had been repaired once before :mad:

so now, question is, i need some help trying to find this rim...

its an ADR-16 Venomous Gloss black 18'x7.5' , 4x100, 4x114.4 , 42mm offset...

Basically just an adr venomous black 18' 4 lug wheel....

pics:

IMG_20110728_132047.jpg

IMG_20110728_132128.jpg

The sites maxspeed performance and avn motorsports are both out of stock on the wheel, no suggested in stock date....

i called ADR and they said they might have a shipment coming in september but they didnt know/think so.... (good customer service... :boo:)

your probably wondering why im making such a big deal about it, but

#1 its because im a broke high school kid, and dont wanna have to buy a completely new set....

#2 its urgent because of this...

IMG_20110728_132211.jpg

or if you guys had suggestions on how to fix it...?

the bend isnt bad at all...ever so slight...but im afraid to take a torch to it seeing how its an aluminum alloy.....

any help would be appreciated.... :(

thanks guys

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Guy at NTB didn't know what he was talking about. A bend is repairable, find another place to take it.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Guy at NTB didn't know what he was talking about. A bend is repairable, find another place to take it.

I have no clue whatsoever of where else i would take it....any ideas...?

i tried to search online but theres nowhere local i can find that fixes wheels...

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
op, you're in dayton? if so look up wheel warehouse here in dayton. they repair wheels also high point in huber heights may have one.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
op, you're in dayton? if so look up wheel warehouse here in dayton. they repair wheels also high point in huber heights may have one.

nah im actually in dublin, which is probably >2 hours from dayton.... i just gotta find a place that will be willing to repair it, cuz the jackasses at ntb refused to do it...

Back