Difference in airbags?!

sweagle02

Reaction score
sweagle, just play it safe and get the correct airbag if you can. Hopefully the member you got it from isn't a complete douche and will give you a refund. He's kinda caught red handed for lying...

Ya man, I get you. It's always better to play it safe especially with an issue such as an airbag, the very thing that saved my mom's life in an accident last week. I Pm'd the seller and I'm awaiting on a reply. Perhaps he can refund me the airbag and I can keep the steering wheel and buy an '02 airbag. That would make sense and solve the airbag issue, correct? :ugh2:

finch13

Reaction score
Look at the connectors themselves or have your mechanic explain to you exactly what was wrong.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Look at the connectors themselves or have your mechanic explain to you exactly what was wrong.

That seems to be what I will have to do...ughhh. Something just doesn't seem right here :skurred:

Where did u find the info on the 98-00 stage 1 airbags and 01-02 stage 2 etc.?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Brandon, your rep points should be higher, been reading all the helpful info you've been posting.

Now, if you could just make an apron..................:coffee:

sweagle02

Reaction score
Brandon, your rep points should be higher, been reading all the helpful info you've been posting.

Now, if you could just make an apron..................:coffee:

I agree. The least some cats could do is add some rep. I did my part :rock:

Back