Do our mirror switches light up?

Mikey

Reaction score
I dont think Ive ever seen mine light up but it could be broken. I know the window switches have a tiny little light in them (How the hell do you change that light???) but what about the mirror pad/switch?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotta take some of the door apart for the window switches.

My mirror switches are not illuminated either.

Bax

Reaction score
The part at the top, the black [L | R] switch and the square, right?
51003583.jpg

Mine has never lit up, either. The lettering is starting to wear off, so I don't think it lights up on mine. Idk about yours though.

btw, that's not even my car for real. I just image searched 1999 accord door panel. :lawl:

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, I would think it'd be the same; coupe or sedan. But yes, the [L|R] part and the square pad.

Hmm...Might be another DIY to look into.

Bax

Reaction score
I swear if you have a light there and I don't..... :huh:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im pretty sure the only lit part of the driver controls are the window switches, and i dont think you even get all of them, just your window should have a little light in it. you may need to replace the whole switch assembly to 'fix' it though...its such a small piece and space that its probably just a tiny led soldered in somewhere. if you dont know how to take them out, you just take out the screw in the handle hole area, haha.​

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I've often wondered the same thing. I don't think there are any lights in there, these aren't Acuras.

Bax

Reaction score
Noticed my mom's 04 accord sedan, her window switches just glow in the dark. Looked kind of stupid. :eh:

Back