Does anybody elses windshield wiper fluid end up all over their hood?

Hoff Daddy

Reaction score
My accord is white and my wiper fluid is orange (but gets the job done, by golly). I find that whenever I spray, my nozzles dribble fluid everywhere, not just a few drops in front after it all falls down, it's streams all down the hood.
I've changed my nozzles, made sure my lines don't leak, everything. I have tucked the lines though, but I don't see how that could be the problem whenever I can watch them dribble after I use them.
I'm going to start narrowing this down and I will find a solution. I'll get brand new lines first, then change my pump on the reservoir, then I'll relocate the nozzles maybe get some nifty wiper arms like from a Pontiac with the nozzles built in.
Even though I will find a solution to this I want to know if it happens to anybody else? I don't see other cars with it down their hood, what's up with mine?

mx5kev

Reaction score
No i've got the same problem, but it doesn't bother me much. I just avoid using it. I think the problem comes from the nozzles , there some kind of small drilled ball, and it might not be perfectly fluidproof.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Never had, I think pump missing valve to 'shut off'. I could make one from brass, but probably $$$ over a new pump.

Brad2274

Reaction score
dang i just threw away a reservoir and pump, didnt think anyone would of needed them lol

twofast4u

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere the honda fit nozzles spray better and fit our cars as well.

Back