Doing it again

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
orrr.... lambo front doors, and suicide-lambo (the lambo hinges are mounted on the back of the doors so the flip up and towards the back of the car) rear doors = ftw

Mojeans69

Reaction score
+1
have fun with those doors when a boosted accord blows past you

dont worry i will...I dont need to go fast im trying to get my insurance down ($350/month) not get more speeding tickets....and i dont wanna end up on the news with my car wrapped around a tree

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
I gotta chime in . . . don't lambo the doors. If ANYTHING, suicide the rears and leave the fronts alone.
Not to be preachy, but there's gotta be something else you could do with this money. The car looks good, if you don't wanna throw the G for turbo or whatever, invest it, hide it under the bed, anything but but this mod.

Phut

Reaction score
i hate those things. leaves little room to get in and out of the car. had to help my friend install/uninstall/and then reinstall those damn things on his car. a real P.I.T.A.!

Mojeans69

Reaction score
i hate those things. leaves little room to get in and out of the car. had to help my friend install/uninstall/and then reinstall those damn things on his car. a real P.I.T.A.!

those are the cheap ones, I had those they look like this like this:
apr09-0003_large.jpg

Theses ones I have now look like this:
pict0340_large.jpg

pict0338_large.jpg

^^thats more than enough space to get out

SykVSyx

Reaction score
pict0338_large.jpg

Not feeling it, Man. I would have to agree, turbo or S/C and you're done. The car looks great as is, if you are set on doing door work, suicide the rears if anything.

Back