dragged's 2000 Coupe (4/8/12)

dragged

Reaction score
Re: dragged's 2000 Coupe

I can dig it. If only you could find those diamond racing wheels in 17's.

Thanks, They make 17s.. I just paid reallllly cheap for these.

Diamond wheels look good on there.

Car is coming along.

Considering a full lip kit for it?

Yes I am

good start but that woodgrain front lip, ewww

It was cheetah print, haha I sold the lip and the ER01 wheels to a old guy with 98 JDM accord wagon

Nice work .

Thanks.

dragged

Reaction score

Having some big problems.. having real bad binding sounds coming from the rear passnger side. Its really bad clunking / binding.. and its at low speeds and when the wheels are moving. Its not when going over bumps just when im rolling any help?!

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

LOVE the trunk...Always wanted one on my last 6th gen. Very nice against the silver too.

Having some big problems.. having real bad binding sounds coming from the rear passnger side. Its really bad clunking / binding.. and its at low speeds and when the wheels are moving. Its not when going over bumps just when im rolling any help?!

Im not there to hear or see your car, but I would assume that the extreme negative camber (or any type of - camber )has taken its toll on your wheel hub. With the others probably soon to follow. May get better feed back here though>>>>>http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Last edited:

DaveNole

Reaction score

You checked to make sure the perch is locked on the top and the bottom of the coil that happened when i first installed mine so i had to pull it down and just tighten everything.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Yes. :boink: Another SSM coupe. :) Loving your CF trunk!

G.Singh

Reaction score

Coupe looks really gud. Those diamonds don't look bad given that their 16s.

Back