dragged's 2000 Coupe (4/8/12)

dragged

Reaction score
Re: dragged's 2000 Coupe

LOVE the trunk...Always wanted one on my last 6th gen. Very nice against the silver too.

Im not there to hear or see your car, but I would assume that the extreme negative camber (or any type of - camber )has taken its toll on your wheel hub. With the others probably soon to follow. May get better feed back here though>>>>>http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

You checked to make sure the perch is locked on the top and the bottom of the coil that happened when i first installed mine so i had to pull it down and just tighten everything.

Yes. :boink: Another SSM coupe. :) Loving your CF trunk!

VERY nice. I love those wheels, and that trunk is giving me ideas, man hahaha :rock:

Coupe looks really gud. Those diamonds don't look bad given that their 16s.

Thanks everyone, and it was my rear wheel bearing!

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Hey man, you should roll up to the mid atlantic meet we're having on May 5th. It's near Fairfax, check out the planning thread on here.

I used to live in Powhatan, but now I'm at UVA. Always glad to see more VA guys on here, we have a decent number now :thumbsup:

dragged

Reaction score
Hey man, you should roll up to the mid atlantic meet we're having on May 5th. It's near Fairfax, check out the planning thread on here.

I used to live in Powhatan, but now I'm at UVA. Always glad to see more VA guys on here, we have a decent number now :thumbsup:

Thanks man

sito615

Reaction score
I have an '01 accord sedan and I was wondering about the jdm accord wagon side markers..what year would I have to get the side panels to be compatible with my '01 sedan? Or does that not matter what year they come off of?? HELP PLEASE!

Back