Dreman's AKA Telele's 2001 Honda Accord

Belgian CG4

Reaction score
Wow, sick ride!

Ive been looking to buy those wheels but they told me they werent available in 4x114,3! Now i'm depressed!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I added a few more pictures from the last event I went to at MIR, the car has been parked at my apt because it was giving me a problem left and right you fix one thing then something else goes bad I needed a break lol. I now found out the Exedy Stage 1 clutch I had installed is defective when the clutch gets heated up from stop and go driving it does not want to go in to any gear while the car is on, it's maybe a bearing on the clutch or maybe the Pressure plate but NVA-AV6 from V6P just finished 6th gen h22 with the same clutch and it's doing the same thing on that car so it looks like the car will need a new clutch so I'll be going with a new clutch and flywheel :) look for more updated I hope to stop fixing and start spending the money on mods lol.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I added a few more pictures from the last event I went to at MIR, the car has been parked at my apt because it was giving me a problem left and right you fix one thing then something else goes bad I needed a break lol. I now found out the Exedy Stage 1 clutch I had installed is defective when the clutch gets heated up from stop and go driving it does not want to go in to any gear while the car is on, it's maybe a bearing on the clutch or maybe the Pressure plate but NVA-AV6 from V6P just finished 6th gen h22 with the same clutch and it's doing the same thing on that car so it looks like the car will need a new clutch so I'll be going with a new clutch and flywheel :) look for more updated I hope to stop fixing and start spending the money on mods lol.

got some major run-on sentences dude :talk-punch:

Anyway, those are dual Apexi WS2s right? Is there any way to hide that huge muffler without cutting the bumper?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
lol hahaha that's true I was just putting that done real quick before I left work lol. Any how they are WS1's not the 2nd version but the WS2 should have a smaller tip or muffler, I seen them on a TL and they look smaller then the WS1. I had the muffler raised higher but I burned my lip kit so ya lol. I'm installing the new single catback after winter.

CloudINC00

Reaction score
love it man. Those headlights... did you just unplug the bulb (161 or 194.. I forget the size) on the bottom? or did you find an amber one? I like the fender flares

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
The amber strip is painted black I did not use the bulb it's unplugged thanks. New clutch and flywheel are on the way :). I need to get the car back on the road down times sucks even in winter lol.

Back