*driving game!*

DizzyP

Reaction score
"iOS 7"?! You need to upgrade that baby! It also looks like it spells out "losto"

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
"iOS 7"?! You need to upgrade that baby! It also looks like it spells out "losto"

iOS 7? No apple products for me baby. I'll go with lotso for that one...
lotso.jpg

Its actually a pretty nice HU for the price. Plenty of features but the OS and layout could use some improvements.
http://www.amazon.com/Valor-Multimedia-DDN-868W-Navigation-System/dp/B004XUKIEG

Bought two a few years ago. One for the wifes car and one for mine. I put a toggle switch in the glove box so I can flip on the reverse camera at any time, it also works in reverse as usual.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
That would probably be my retros. Took me forever to get them together the way I wanted them.

Next someone post a picture next to a stock coupe/sedan for a drop comparison.

DizzyP

Reaction score
I'm late to the party on this one but thought I would share since it was brought up.

https://vimeo.com/120245855

I use a cheap cordless drill with the King Gator Grip to lift it. The regular Gator Grip is just a bit too small. If I wanted both ties of the ground I would normally put two blocks of wood between the scissor jack and car. Lifting up one tire is super easy with this set up.

I am in process of making and adapter cable so I can hook up the drill to the car battery (that's why I got a 12-volt drill).

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Let's try to get this going again! Puzzlemaster, pick a new challenge please :)

DizzyP

Reaction score
ACCORDing to the rules it doesn't need to be Puzzlemaster to post a new challenge. Sooooo riddle me this, how many fingers does a Japanese person hold up to indicate they are Number One (aka ichiban)? Your answers should be in the form of a pic while showing off your interior in the background. Oh yeah, it just got real!

Drew707

Reaction score
That would probably be my retros. Took me forever to get them together the way I wanted them.

Next someone post a picture next to a stock coupe/sedan for a drop comparison.

Ill play
f6739efeb4ad96a62d53d4cd3555b3ad.jpg

Next a Picture of your front end with parking lights/foglights (if you have) on only at sundown.

DizzyP

Reaction score
ACCORDing to the rules it doesn't need to be Puzzlemaster to post a new challenge. Sooooo riddle me this, how many fingers does a Japanese person hold up to indicate they are Number One (aka ichiban)? Your answers should be in the form of a pic while showing off your interior in the background. Oh yeah, it just got real!

Hey Drew, you missed mine. We can go for either one I guess.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Guess I'll go ahead and get both of yours done.
Dizzy, I'm assuming your talking about the "V" for victory sign? Well here you go, showing off my partially stripped CRX interior!

Drew, here's yours completed. My CRX apparently has the passenger marker out so I used my backup daily Aerostar.

Next challenge: Your car next to an older vehicle. Keeping it simple so it doesn't matter what kind of vehicle as long as it is older than yours.

Back