DRL Talk

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
I think some people want em just because no one else in this country has em. Plus then they can call it a mod lol

Mikey

Reaction score
We want what we dont have, lol. If it's gonna be costly, difficult or something that will just be too much of a hassle, then i wont fuss with it. And im not getting all ricerfag about it, i just wanted to know how easy/difficult it would be.

Kinda like PFMs, heated mirrors or heated seats. Granted, they're functional, but it's an option we didnt get and id like to have, lol.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I don't understand peoples fascination with DRLs either. Every car I've ever had with them, the first thing I did was disable them.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think its because we all want what we didn't get...like the torneo front isnt terribly different looking than the standard 6th gen, but people will swap the whole front end just for the fog lights to sit correctly :lawl: and because its different...

i like em on these cars because the high beam lights up, not a separate bulb or the turn signals :ugh: you can tell most cars apart from a ways away by the pattern of the DRLs...like GM trucks always have the driver's side bulb burned out :lawl: but in america, a 6ga with DRLs is weird and different.

driving with fog lights on (without fog) is one of my pet peeves :ugh:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i think its because we all want what we didn't get...like the torneo front isnt terribly different looking than the standard 6th gen, but people will swap the whole front end just for the fog lights to sit correctly :lawl: and because its different...

This is so true. If we had all these cars we lust after, we would be lusting after what we have now. It's all relative.

driving with fog lights on (without fog) is one of my pet peeves :ugh:

I do this all the time. There is hardly ever fog in the midwest, and I didn't buy these yellow bulbs for nothing. :lawl:

Mikey

Reaction score
I, too, have driven with fog lights without there being fog. I just like the look.

Im conversing with a fellow in Canada now about what all is included or necessary to make this work. Im assumign its just a harness(es) and a few relays. If it's just matter of him removing it and me installing it, then this may be easier than i had hoped. BUT, i wont count my chickens just yet.

Back