dropped on 18s!!!!! yay

minituck04

Reaction score
so i used tanabe springs df 210. kinda soft in the rear but i never have passengers so its okay. and my 18s where mounted today cuz my lugs finally came in. these are ****ty pics ill have new ones up when i get my digi back from the place that is fixin it. enjoy. oh and leave your comment. good or bad. as for me im off to go enjoy my christmas present from me to me.

121406_16141.jpg

front
121406_16142.jpg

rear
121406_16151.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ooooo...... such a sexy sedan... lovin the dark look.... black out the headlights man!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Looks good!! Are your windows tinted blue or is it just the picture?? blackout headlights would look good

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks awesome. i like how they left the inside of the rims chrome or polished on that one part, looks nice. good choice.

talonted1990

Reaction score
Nice color and I like the wheels. Black out the headlights and it will look alot like my old car.

minituck04

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
ooooo...... such a sexy sedan... lovin the dark look.... black out the headlights man!

yeah those are next. kinda put a dent in my wallet buying a set of rims i wasnt too happy with. so now i have to sell em. lip and tint are next. then headlights ( maybe a tl retrofit is in order), then a cf hood.

FallenAngelHIM said:
siiiick! looks nice, very AE-86 initial D style.

thanks man. didnt know what initial d was so i looked it up. thanks for the props

Twobit said:
Nice, need a larger drop though.

on an average week i drive more than 600 miles. i dont not need a larger drop. would def like to have one but for practical reasons i went 2.0f/15r. i dont think they have settled yet so thats why there is a huge gap up front. no one wanted to answer me when i asked about springs settle in terms of milage or time.

00Accord4cyl said:
Looks good!! Are your windows tinted blue or is it just the picture?? blackout headlights would look good

yeah they are bluish. what they told me is that the tint faded. but ive seen other blue accords with it . and the black ones or other colors but blue with charcol tint. im going 5% here in a few weeks. will def compliment the black rims and such.

Sketch o5 said:
looks awesome. i like how they left the inside of the rims chrome or polished on that one part, looks nice. good choice.

yeah i really like that part. i felt like a million bucks today when i took it out on it devirginazation run. back left tire rubs. so ill be rollin the lip tomm morning. uuuggghhhh.

98sleeper said:
i like it alot. what kind of rims? it reminds me of something.

the rims are kyowa racing. picked em up for 570. i dotn think that price was too bad. im really loving them.

im supposed to go to a meet tonite as well so i did all this just in time. plus tomm i leave for the dear lease. i wanted everything done so when i get back i can go tear *** in it some more. lol. really appriciate all the comments guys. no to just join the retrofit club

Back