dynomax, no premuffler

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
I had first replaced both the resonator and premuffler with straight pipes and CL-S mufflers, and it sounded like ***, then I had welded both back in and with Cl-S mufflers it sounds very similar to G35/350Z, but not as loud. The best sound is at start up and crusing under load at like 2K rpm. The sound is so sexy :)

Get the 03 CL-S mufflers, I bought two sets recently. :driving:

Fuzz

Reaction score
PUT SOME AIR IN YOUR TIRES!!! MY GOD MAN!!

And All that you hear is the Intake in the Video... You will never hear the exhaust unless you are beating the car while driving away... Doing a flyby pass or something.

Sounds okay though for a V6.

Johnson

Reaction score
imagine that with a cl-s mufflers :jerkit:...any droning on the highway???
no drone at all.
Good work Johnson, sounds nice....I would look into some CL-S mufflers......

I had first replaced both the resonator and premuffler with straight pipes and CL-S mufflers, and it sounded like ***, then I had welded both back in and with Cl-S mufflers it sounds very similar to G35/350Z, but not as loud. The best sound is at start up and crusing under load at like 2K rpm. The sound is so sexy :)

Get the 03 CL-S mufflers, I bought two sets recently. :driving:
thanks im gonig to look for them
PUT SOME AIR IN YOUR TIRES!!! MY GOD MAN!!

And All that you hear is the Intake in the Video... You will never hear the exhaust unless you are beating the car while driving away... Doing a flyby pass or something.

Sounds okay though for a V6.
will do. haha

jeffpanya

Reaction score
i got mine done today removed the resonater or whatever its called, sounds ehhhh okay nothing special, downshifts sound sweet :)

02AemAccord

Reaction score
i have 03 cl-s mufflers on my 02 v6, considering removeing the mid muffler (pre muffler) but still not sure about the resonator.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
I have the same setup did it in April, I dont have mufflers though. Wanting ct mufflers. But I was wondering if I should replace the straight pipe we put in and replace it with the ct engineering universal muffler?

Back