Eastern Meet MD People

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Do any of the MD people want to meet somewhere and caravan down to Skyline Drive for the meet. I know having somebody else driving to the same area will help me get there a little easier than just Mapquest or Google Maps.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
We could meet in the Rockville or Gaithersburg area and jump on 270 from there just a thought but I'll be meeting my friends in that area that morning.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me but I thought I'd post a thread to see what some of the other MD people are doing because I haven't been down there before and I know 98AV6 is just over the mountain from me so that was part of it. I know that Kid2000EX is down towards DC a little more so a meeting place down there might sound good.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Yeah im down for meeting anywhere. Ill be bringing a golf, subaru RS, and a 300ZX with me if you guys dont mind.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
How come I never saw this thread. You guys cant meet up without The Kid. LOL J/K ill meet you guys anywhere to go to Skyline Drive.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Hmm I just thought... If we meet up in Gburg or rockville thats 25 miles in the wrong direction for me.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Thats the point its a hike for all of us in the wrong direction. Im travelling 45 miles to meet up with yall. I dont care, do it all for the meet.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Yeah but it would be easier if we just met up like halfway for everyone. Cause im just going to like drive away from my house and then drive right back past my house to go to the meet haha.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Well if we meet down towards DC then thats just 70mi for me right there, but like I said I can meet anywhere , its just easier for me to go unknown places with other people because if we all get lost its easier to find our way back.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
highway_patrol said:
Well if we meet down towards DC then thats just 70mi for me right there, but like I said I can meet anywhere , its just easier for me to go unknown places with other people because if we all get lost its easier to find our way back.

Thats true. I was also thinkin bout havin a Mid-Atlantic Meet in May before the East Coast Meet in June. If you guys are interested I can start a new thread.

Back