Ebay Fogs

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
i think you can find cheaper. for around 50. i bought mines for around 50. no leakage or anything so far. had em for about a year. and you posted on wrong section plus i am also pretty sure this topic has been covered. good luck.

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Nice - thank you for the help. I'll also search a little more in regards to the wiring, etc.

Sorry for posting in the wrong section, you can close this thread or move it, or whatever you gotta do.

stanleybb50

Reaction score
what about them specifically? people said they've gotten them cheaper...etc.

that it...just asking about price?

Yeah, I guess i was technically I was trying to ask thoughts on more than just the price. (But I guess I didn't really ask anything originally... haha)

I did see others on Ebay that were in the $40's, but I was wondering if these specific ones might have advantages that others don't... I guess I just read a bunch of horror stories on here about the wrong switch being included, no bracket to attach to the bumper, etc..

I don't wanna fork out the $$ for the true OEM's, but I also don't want a "ghetto" look, or have to spend an entire weekend making them look right and buying another switch...

Also, I think in order to pass inspection, technically, your fogs are supposed to go off when your high beams go on (technically). The threads I read on here didn't mention that, so maybe i'm wrong.

Back