eBay: Shaved coupe CF trunk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Agreed. I've seen them go for $450-$600...it's sweet but I don't think I'd pay that.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
$800 is quite steep, i like the looks of it though. i'd get one eventually, but i dont feel like relocating my reverse lights

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
the shaved ones are more expensive..the OEM ones are the 600+ones.
I got one for 300$ for sale BTW :)

OldNo7_CG2

Reaction score
im not a fan of the shaved trunk look...imo.

im with you on this one, plus its another expensive mod that someone could possibly steal unless you paint it the color of your car but then your in for 1k...

Quinchu

Reaction score
I've always liked the shaved trunk look, screw the reverse lights, don't need those to get inspected in Louisiana anyways ;) I had a shaved trunk on my old accord before I sold it, got a trunk off a guy for $50 bucks, welded it myself, paint was $200, and everything was gravy.

I'm not sure if I have any pictures on here. But the painted lights is really tacky, saw one or two of them around the town I live in.

- Really gotta get rid of that **** sig pic.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The reverse lights are important not for inspection purposes, but safety purposes. If you've ever backed out of a parking lot with a diminished view because you're surrounded by larger vehicles on both sides, it's not unthinkable to back out and get rear-ended (especially at night) because a vehicle approaching your parking spot didn't see you back out. Then, when the cops see that you had no reverse lights for the person to see before they crashed into you...it's your *** they're going after. Sure you could take a chance, but it's pretty risky.

I'm not against the shaved trunk, I love mine and I'm glad it's a unique item. Adding custom reverse lights isn't difficult at all either...you'd have to be lazy not to.

Back