EBC Brake Rotor Kit, Junk or Quality?

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
what you got stock in ebc or something just stating that all product i have had from them has been no good

what are you the ebc police or something

mayb u shoulda tried just the slotted...u saw the slotted and drilled warped why would u get them again?? i had the same issue with my astro van thats y i got the slotted for the accord....

i have the slotted with the red stuff pads and i felt a big difference in stopping power....

Your first post was criticizing EBC...no im not EBC police but mayb your affiliated with their competition and are putting out a bad word for them every chance you get....

metrick1235

Reaction score
Please do not QUAD post.....

He had to make his first 5 posts count...

okay here is a single post for you i'll post as many times as i fU$#*&G please geesus i guess you accord guys think your SH!t doesn't stink what A TIGHT A$$ed bunch you are

Dude this isnt the way to start out on a forum...

I have EBC brakes and love them, my friend has an auto shop and he puts them on alot of cars... We all have our opinions...The truth is ALL brakes will warp and mess up eventually...

Last edited:

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
He had to make his first 5 posts count...

Dude this isnt the way to start out a fourm...

I have EBC brakes and love them, my friend has an auto shop and he puts them on alot of cars... We all have our opinions...The truth is ALL brakes will warp and mess up eventually...

that was all that was needed....thanx

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
peddle pulsation indicates unparallel rotor surfaces and like i said you feel that in peddle
wobbling when coming to a stop indicates a warped rotor don't believe the propoganda EBC is feeding people about there is no such thing as warped rotors rotors can and do warp i also did not notice any increased stopping power with this setup
how much money do you make peddling in your cars?

oh...pedal. nevermind.

anyway, nice one...it's stoptech which insists rotors don't warp http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/wp_warped_brakedisk.shtml
ebc is the last thing i will be putting on my 2009 coupe
6th gen accords were only made till 2002.
okay here is a single post for you i'll post as many times as i fU$#*&G please geesus i guess you accord guys think your SH!t doesn't stink what A TIGHT A$$ed bunch you are
keep on moving, then.

from a quick interwebs search, i see you (or someone using the same username) likes to register on a forum, make a few quick troll posts, then leave. i dont see any difference here...

metrick1235

Reaction score
I think the real question is why is he here.. does he have an accord..

I see he has a buggy, 70's model maybeish? Sandrail.... (not a honda)
A saturn (not a honda)
a Ford (also not a honda)

So really all you have said is EBC that you have gotten for your Saturn and Ford were bad... have you ever tried them on a 6th gen accord??

Last edited:

jaron001

Reaction score
cross drilled - VERY PRONE TO CRACKING

slotted - prone to chewing up your pads

blanks - well they are blanks...enough said

I'll be looking into some slotted ones...

Check out the ATE Premium Ones (Slotted) They look awesome and a very decent price
ebc has dimpled rotors
EBC is pure junk stay away from it and their customer service sucks
maybe in a isolated case ebc is top of the line
I think the real question is why is he here.. does he have an accord..

I see he has a buggy, 70's model maybeish? Sandrail.... (not a honda)
A saturn (not a honda)
a Ford (also not a honda)

So really all you have said is EBC that you have gotten for your Saturn and Ford were bad... have you ever tried them on a 6th gen accord??
lol valid point

i use all ebc pads and rotors love them and ive never had a issue. i never even bed the brakes on my 5th gen and when i sold it 3 years later the pads and rotors still had life. now if you abuse them thats a different story any entry level brake component wont stand up like just say a brembo gt kit.

Honda4Life

Reaction score

prone? uh, thats what theyre supposed to do.

Correct me if I am wrong but the slots were not designed to "chew" your pads rather allow the dispersion of heat and liquids if my memory serves me well.

Now the side affects are chewed up pads

Like alcohol isn't suppose to make fat girls look pretty rather get you drunk while the side affects are beer goggles! :boink:

JDMEpitome

Reaction score
Well, I don't know what the Bob2880 guy is talking about, done some more research on EBC and yeah, 90% of what I've heard is that they are a quality product. . .
Regardless, I'm already planning on just the slotted EBC Rotors with some quality EBC pads. That's that. And I don't plan on putting extreme wear on them, quite frankly, it's more for looks. This car is my DD and I don't particularly care for putting extreme wear on it. (Aside from the occasional E-Brake slam :rofl:)
Thanks for all the input, helped a lot. :driving:

Last edited:
Back